Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas designs

I did not sew out these designs. They are just images from when I bought them. So - keep in mind, I can customize any of these. Just a simple fabric color change will make it look completely different. And if you haven't noticed, I love textured fabric and adding bows, ric rac, anything to give the shirt a little more character. Let me know if you have any cute ideas!



There is a pic of this design sewn out on a shirt below, with only one change. I stitched on a real bow on the present.



I can't wait to make this one. I have 2 options for green textured fabric. One is a bright green corduroy and the other is a lighter velour-type fabric. Then, of course, I will sew a real bow on top of the tree.


This snowman is the Sydney shirt below. This can be made with pinks or with traditional reds and greens.




Cute! I have the bigger brown gingham, red felt for the nose and white minky dot for the tail (or I have a shaggy-type fabric that would be cute on the tail, too).





Any color fabric. I plan to hang this ornament from ric ric (like the spider shirts). We can do with or without monogram.




I did this one with minky dot beard and ball on hat...and a felt red nose.






Minky dot body with any color fabrics.







I can't wait to do this one for Jacob!


So - there are my thoughts for now....email me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Holly said...

These are all so cute! I don't know how I'm going to choose!