Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter, bag, pillowcases

I have been really busy and have so much more to post but haven't taken pics yet. I had a very productive weekend. I did 10 shirts in over the last day and a half. That's a lot considering I only do this during nap time and after bed time!! Have I mentioned I love my new machine? HAHA! I did 4 alligator shirts (1 girl and 3 boy) and can't wait to share those pics. You have seen how cute the girl alligator shirt is...the boy shirt turned out just as cute!! I think that is my favorite design right now.
This was my last Easter order! I love this design so much but it sure takes a long time to make! I will probably make Ally this design in PINK next year!


Cute monogrammed bag! $22
I am going to start carrying these in stock but waiting for the company to get some that are backordered in stock. They also come in zebra and hot pink.


I have been doing a lot of monograms on people's personal things and I usually don't post those but I wanted to post these pillow cases. I met this customer through an etsy purchase. She lives in California and ended up mailing me these pillowcases to monogram. She is going to use these as shams, that is why the name is in the middle. If you want a pillowcase monogrammed we can also put it at the opening.


No comments: