Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Shirt pictures

I ended up making 26 turkey shirts. I made some on rompers, onesies, ruffle shirts and boys shirts. But I am convinced - there were just NOT enough pink turkeys in the world! I couldn't believe the response I got from this one!




Variation of the Christmas tree design with matching bow



matching bow for the reindeer shirt



I made this for a friend of mine who is going to Disney. She leaves tomorrow! Have fun Misty! I came up with this idea because we both bought (along with another friend, Angela) some red gingham pants to go with our Santa shirts. I found a lady on ebay who made them for us and they are SOOOOO cute! Anyway - she will get to wear the pants with her Minnie Mouse shirt, too! And we are going to do a V-day design to match them. We are maximizing the use of the CUTE pants!



I thought this boy reindeer came out really cute!






matching shirts for my twin neices turning 4 (thanks Granny)



The rest of Granny's order!



HoHoHo shirt with a matching bow

No comments: