Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I want to THANK everyone who has ordered from me! I have been so busy trying to keep up! Since I started the Thanksgiving/Christmas designs on November 1st, I have sold 95 shirts!!! I will probably hit 100 by the end of the week because I have several people still deciding which designs they want. I never thought I would be this busy. I have about 18 shirts that I still have to finish. If you order now, it will probably take up to 7-10 days to get your order. Here are a few of my recent orders....












I did this one as a special request. I liked it so much that now I HAVE to do one for Allyson...in pink of course! This design is great because you can wear it all winter! Pink or blue minky dot. I can put the initial in the snowflake or I can put a name underneath!


Turtle lovers?!


This design came out really pretty in these traditional reds and greens (remember I first did this one in hot pink and green)



Cupcake bag with liner. I didn't get a good picture of this bag but it turned out so cute! Model IS included....she's FREE this week ;)

No comments: