Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy!

I am still crazy busy but I am catching up! I only have 4 more shirts to make! The rest is all monogramming things. I have about 20 things to monogram. Oh and stay tuned for pics of a Nurse canvas bag. Jess has 3 friends graduating from nursing school so she is having me do bags for them as graduation gifts.

3 matching lollipop shirts



this one shows the bows


The cutest burp ever! His daddy is a blackhawk pilot. The burps with applique on them are $12 (which is an extra $4). I know that's kind of a lot but it takes a long time to make it. My burp cloths have fabric sewn on them (not ribbon) and it's the same amount of fabric on the other side. It makes it a little nicer. If you are looking for a cheaper solution, I can do them with ribbon. Just let me know what you want!



Christmas gift for a teacher

No comments: