Monday, December 7, 2009

A few more pics...

Well, just when I thought things were slowing down (and they did on ebay/etsy) I have gotten more orders from friends or friends of friends, etc. Don't get me wrong, I APPRECIATE the business but also know I have to cut it off soon! So, if you planned to order something please do so this week!!! I have sold 120 of these shirts!!!!!!! Holy moly! That's a lot of shirts!
So, this is a pretty neat story...I had a lady contact me from ebay about 3 lollipop shirts and matching bows (pics coming soon) and she realized I lived in Clarksville. So does she. Actually just 5 minutes from me! What a small world!! So I meeting up with her this week. She has some monogramming for me to do as well. I will probably give her this site so she is going to read this. Hi Allison!

I just realized I never put a pink snowflake up! So cute! I had a lady make Ally some pink minky ruffle pants to match this shirt. OH. MY. GOSH. It's so stinkin cute!


I never thought to put this on black but actually think it turned out pretty cute. This was an ebay request. She mailed me the shirt and everything. Then she wanted the bows for pig tails...cute!

Cute little snowman on the red ruffle shirt.

No comments: