Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pics of designs

Here is the start of a very big project of uploading my designs. I get most of them from http://www.embroideryboutique.com/ or http://www.bunnycup.com/ so if you see something you like on their site, most likely I have it. I also have several from other places as well. Keep in mind, your design will look completely different than these pictures because when you change up the fabric and thread colors, it changes the whole look. If you let me know what you have in mind, I can make it happen (most likely). My Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day and Easter stuff is pictured below as well. It's hard to picture the finished product so if you have any questions, let me know!


For a boy (or a girl if you don't want it) I can leave the heart stitches out




I have a lot of other easter eggs, too! I think I have all the ones on the bunnycup website.






This is so cute. I made several of these last year. It is made with minky dot fabric and is a front and back design. The back has a cute little cotton tail. This can be made in blue minky for a boy. If you want this design it is $25 because of the back side. I can also just do the front if you want.


This design can also be made in blue minky dot for a boy.

















I made several crab shirts last year...they were so cute! Perfect for matching brother and sister!

Popular with the older girls








I also have another golf bag and 2 putting greens.





Perfect for Memorial Day, July 4th, etc.






Valentines Day.

I have so many more designs but just don't have the time to post all of them right now. I just bought the cutest jungle/zoo animal pack with giraffes, monkey, lion, hippo, etc. I have lots of sports stuff for boys. If you have something in mind, I can look for it if I don't have it already!

No comments: