Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentine's Ideas

I am going to offer 3 designs for Valentine's Day.

1) Red shirt with a letter applique (for instance, an A). Fabric is white with red hearts. I can sew ribbon across the shirt and stitch on a bow for only $3. You can also add a matching hair bow (matches the ribbon on the shirt) for only $3.50.

2) White shirt with letter applique. Fabric is red with white hearts. You can make this a ribbon tee for only $3 more as well.

3) Applique the heart design (pictured below) with a monogram underneath.

If you would rather have a monogrammed name instead of an appliqued letter in choice 1 or 2, I can do that, too! That would look good with the ribbon shirt option.
I have several applique letters to choose from.
So many CHOICES!

I WILL HAVE PICS OF THESE TOMORROW!!!

Here is a shirt I did for a little boy last year. It has an appliqued letter on the front and "heartbreaker" on the back. If you have a baby boy we can just monogram "heartbreaker" on the front.

No comments: