Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy!

I have been so busy lately! I have so many new customers so thanks to everyone especially to those sharing my website with their friends! I haven't had time to do any new designs lately, just trying to fulfill current orders but I do hope to get some time to do that alligator design next! That one will be great for both boys and girls.
Oh and I wanted to mention again I now carry the boys shirt in white size 12 months to 4T. That's exciting because now I can offer the same great quality for boys as I do for the girls. But if you are looking for a colored shirt I will have to get it from Walmart. I can no longer use Old Navy because they put a little pocket on their plain t-shirts this year.
Here are some pics of some recent orders...



I made this bunny with that furry pink fabric instead of the minky....both are cute!


This one has the hearts sewn inside the shamrock.




This is the girl's romper I carry in stock. They are so cute! I wish they carried them in Ally's size. They only have 6-12 months.







I love how this burp turned out!





Misty is keeping me busy with all the pilot's babies!

No comments: