Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cute Spring/Summer Stuff!!

Sorry I have been a bad blogger but I have been busy! Thanks to those who came out to see me at Natalie's Dance Studio...we had a great turn out and I sold a ton of stuff! It would be nice to group these pics and organize them but I just don't have time...so here are some things I have been working on, in no particular order (sorry!)...

Sweet whale design...one of my faves! I can do this in a boy version, too (great for bro/sis)...we can even do sister a pink whale and brother a blue whale...hmmmm, that's an idea. I need to get some pink and blue seersucker! This design is $22 or $25 for the shirt and bow combo.

I decided I was going to learn to make Ally some pantaloons to match several of these shirts. Then my friend JoAnn came to the show to pick up her things from me and I decided just to let her do it for me, haha! Hey, maybe you should teach me, JoAnn...you are allowing me to be lazy! Anyway, I am getting her some pantaloons in this turquoise seersucker made to match...I can't wait!! She is going to put pink ric-rac right above the ruffle on them to tie the colors all together.
Oh and remember all my designs can be customized to your fabric and color choices. Changing fabrics completely changes the look of the design so if you have an idea, just ask! I have picked up several cute ideas from customers! Those pics will probably come next week!



Cute little snail! I am getting some bloomers in that hot pink fabric to match this one. I need to learn to make them so I can sell them as sets! Stay tuned for a pic of this one in green and purple.


OK - the crab. I love crabs for the summer...but I have to admit, I wish I would have put her name in NAVY...then when I make the M2M bow it will be red and navy. Just a thought if you are deciding to get this one! I could also turn this one into a ribbon shirt and use red with white polka dot ribbon.

Flip flops! Perfect for the summer!
The onesie baby sale went well. I still have some pink and white onesies left if you are interested. I sold out of the longalls. Here are some of the ones I did so far (scattered in this next bunch of pics)...
I think this owl is so cute!


Are you bored with pics of the lollipop yet? I have done it on white and pink onesies/shirts and they both look great.




















I have to mention...I have gone global, haha! OK, so not global but I have had 2 people from Canada place orders! Aren't these disney St. Patrick-themed shirts cute!




I did another snowman a few weeks ago and thought it was cute enough to share!

Some cute holiday onesies!

No comments: