Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bags/Luggage info

I just realized I never posted the rest of the bags I have in stock.


Monogrammed lunch bag - $15 (these pictured already come monogrammed and they have limited letters). If you let me know what you are looking for I will look for your letter and design and if not available I can maybe find your design and monogram it myself.
















The bag I have in stock is just like this one but with multi colored dots not just pink. This bag is versatile. It's insulated so can be used as a lunch bag, beach bag or shopping tote. Size is 15.5" / 14.0" / 5.0" . Velcro closure. Coin purse included and rear zipper. $12


Quilted lunch bag, zipper closure. Spoon case included. Insulated inside. Size is 12.0" / 8.5" / 4.5" . This design is $15.
Cosmetic case $14




Medium duffle $20 black with hot pink ribbon


Small tote $14. Zipper closure, metal feet, gingham lining. Size 12.0" / 8.5" / 4.0" .


Large duffle $22




Medium duffle $20
drawstring backpack $18



3 piece diaper bag $20. Metal feet, gingham lining, zipper closure, changing pad and cosmetic purse included, size: 15.0" / 13.0" / 5.5"














Large round diaper bag $22. Zipper closure, 2 side pockets, changing pad, made of cotton canvas, size: 18.0" / 12.5" / 8.0"


Medium backpack $18


These 3 small totes are $10. Zipper closure, coin purse, front velcro pocket, rear zipper pocket, ssize: 12.0" / 12.0" / 5.0"






Large shopping tote - $12, great for trips! Bow-tie closure, coin purse, size: 14.0" / 14.0" / 6.25" . I also have this in hot pink with white polkas.

No comments: