Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Sister, baby gifts, snail shirt


I decided to keep this pink and green bag for myself. It's hard to tell from this pic but the monogram is such a pretty green. It matches the bag really well. I use this as a beach (pool) bag. It fits boths kid's towels, change of clothes, etc.


another sale shirt (i have some 18 months left...only $7!)
Girls helicopter burp cloth! So cute!
Hmmm...Wonder who this is for?? They were laughing at me at bunco last night because I posted a big sister shirt with a name on it a while back...thinking no one would know. Well apparantely that mom had shared my website with all her friends so they all kind of knew her secret. So this shirt is a good way to go! And actually this shirt is for a friend of a friend. And I am proud of myself...it's still a secret, haha!

Romper in 3-6 months. This combo is $25 (monogram only, applique is a little more)! Great gift idea.
This combo is also $25. Or you can can get onesie with just monogram (no design for $22). I love the hats with the monogrammed name on them!
Hat with monogrammed name: $10

1 comment:

jaya said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

Big Sister Gifts