Monday, July 12, 2010

Reminder

Just a quick reminder I will be out of town starting Friday for about 2 weeks. I will probably be back around Aug 1st. I am working overtime trying to get all my orders complete. I am just going to TX to my mom's house so I will have access to email and will still accept new orders. But I will not be able to get them to you until about a week after I get home.

I have tons of pictures of my latest orders to post...so check back soon!

One more note, I have so many new bags and no time to post pictures! If you are in the market for a new diaper bag, backpack, shopping tote, market tote, etc...please check with me! My prices are very reasonable!!

Back to school shopping is going to start soon so I hope to at least get pictures of my backpacks up. I also have many lunch totes but I believe all of those pictures have been posted. When I leave I am taking my entire stock to Fleur de Lis downtown so if you don't catch me before Friday, you can pick the bag up down there.

No comments: