Sunday, July 4, 2010

Strawberry, delivery room shirts, infant hat, football


I made these 11 shirts for a lady in my neighborhood. Her daughter is going to have a baby soon and I can tell Eli is already a lucky little boy! She brought me these shirts (since I don't carry adult shirts) and I put the elephant and names on them. From his Great Nan and Great Grandpa to Grammy Leu to Uncles to Aunts and cousins...looks like there are a lot of people waiting on baby Eli!


Sale onesie with a football applique. I still have several of these sale onesies left. I had lots of interest in them when I only had girls...and now that I have the boys, many of them haven't sold. So let me know if you want one! They are only $7 with a monogram and $10 for most appliques.


I made stuff for 3 different Wyatt's last week! Infant hat with monogram - $10




Alligator shirts still going strong!



Strawberry shirt with matching bow

No comments: