Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Halloween stuff and a few other new designs/font

Lots of requests for my Halloween/Fall stuff! Here are my designs. I will try to post pics of some them sewn out from last year as well. These are just pictures of the designs from the site I bought them from....so when I sew them out they will look slightly different due to fabric choices.

This is called the Emily font. I plan to use it on the applique name shirts. Another font for those is called Boys R Gross.












Sports balls























Last year I offered the turkey in the typical fall colors for boys and did a pink and green one for the girls...I sold TONS! I will post a picture so my new followers can see it.











I can do the spider with or without the ricrac

























No comments: