Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Store!

My friend, Summer Jackson, along with 2 of her friends are opening up a store in downtown Clarksville. She asked me if I would be interested in putting my "stuff" in her store. I am very excited about it! COME SEE US Tuesday night. It's a by invitation only grand opening. Even if you want to just come out to browse the store and mingle with friends! I think she is going to have cocktails. This is mainly for all of our current customers to come get the first sneek peak. The real grand opening is going to be Thursday, just in time for Rivers and Spiers. Summer owns Wild Angels jewelry and the other 2 ladies (Andrea and Heavenly) do antiques and all kinds of odds and ends.

Here is the info:
Fleur De Lis
Tradition with a Twist
100 S. Main Street~Downtown Clarksville
(formerly the old Main Street Photography Building)

Hope to see you! Shoot me an email if you are interested in coming! Sorry for the short notice!

No comments: