Sunday, April 18, 2010

OUCH!

I knew it would happen sooner or later...I embroidered right through my finger last week! And I was home alone! I jerked my finger when it went through and broke the needle off in my finger. Luckily I have awesome friends/neighbors!! They tried to pull it out (3 times) but I just couldn't stand the pain so Kristin (thank you!) took me to the ER where she is a nurse and they numbed my finger, sliced it a little and pulled out the needle. And to top it off I had to have a tetanus shot. The owner of the shop where I bought my commercial machine said she did it one time and the needle went all the way through her acrylic nail. HOPEFULLY this will never happen again!!!!! It was very painful!


We took pics in the ER with my phone. They are not that clear but you can kind of see it. The needle went through my fingernail and then it's hanging out the other side. Luckily it just caught my fingertip and not a knuckle!!


No comments: