Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some new, some old

Here are some old designs and some I have never sewn out before....

Perfect design for a first birthday outfit!





I know, another alligator post but I thought the name was too cute! I think I like it because it's close to what we call my Ally...Ally Gator! I wish I would have put that on her shirt like this!


Looks like the crab patch design is the most popular right now! I have tons of orders right now for it.


I love this bib. Makes a great gift, too! The ribbon and monogram bib like shown is $12.


Diaper cover - $12


This blanket is so soft! I have a whole set of baby designs...a train, sailboat, rattle, baby feet, elephant, etc....and they can all be sewn in either pink or blue. The blanket with the monogram and design FROM THE BABY DESIGN SET (guess I need to post pics of those) is $16, which is the same price as if you just get it monogrammed. If you choose a different design like applique it will be $20.

No comments: