Monday, May 31, 2010

4th of July design, NEW rompers, and others...


Here is an option for 4th of July. Order soon especially if I have to mail it to you! I will make sure you get it before July.


I am now carrying these cute girly rompers in size 3-6 months! They are so cute in this size! It's a great alternative to the onesies (I am still carrying those, too though). These are $16 with a monogram or $20 with an applique. I also carry the rompers in size 6-12 and later this week some 12-18 month will arrive! I am going to try these out and see how well they sell. If they don't end up selling well, I won't order them again and we'll just stick with the onesies. Let me know what you think!


whale shirt in girly colors



gown and hat combo


alligator is still most popular design!


end of year teacher bags



dump truck on one of the sale onesies


No comments: