Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quilted Bags

Here is just a sampling of the bags I ordered! If you see a style you like but don't care for the color shown, email me and I will let you know if I have it or if I can get it for you! These bags are great either with or without a monogram! I don't have pricing info listed just yet but plan to go back to this post and add it on there. Oh and I have more pics if you want to see what it looks like on the inside. Bear with me until I can get all this organized!!

UPDATE: I added pricing info below. These bags are very reasonably priced! AND - I am going to offer monograms on them for only $3!!!


Wheeled duffle - $30




Large diaper bag: metal feet, gingham lining, changing pad included - $22


Small tote - $10 (I have this in several colors)




Large zipper backpack - $20 (Length/Height/Width 12.0" / 15.0" / 5.5")
Medium zipper backpack - $18 (Length/Height/Width 11.0" / 13.0" / 4.5" )

cosmetic case inside - $14





duffle bags
medium - $20Length/Height/Width : 18.0" / 9.0" / 9.0")
large - $22 (Length/Height/Width : 21.0" / 12.0" / 11.0")




garment bag - $18





large duffle bags - $22 (Length/Height/Width : 21.0" / 12.0" / 11.0")




Drawstring backpacks - $18










diaper bag: metal feet, gingham lining, changing pad and coin purse included - $20



















No comments: