Sunday, May 9, 2010

SALE!

I am trying to clean out some old inventory! Take advantage of this great sale!! All of the items pictured below are $7. You can get either:
1) 1 initial monogram
2) 3 initials monogram
3) single letter applique
These items are the Garanimals brand from walmart (not the boutique brand I carry in stock). They are still the nicer, thicker cotton though.
These are for GIRLS! Sorry I didn't make that clear in the beginning. Very cute, very soft. All of these are 3-6 months. Great baby gift idea. I think they would look cute with the matching color monogram (but you can choose any color thread).
All of these still available! Lots of interest but noone purchased yet.


These are size 18 months. Green, melon, purple.
All of these still available.


These are size 24 months. How cute is that tank top! I am hoping Walmart is going to carry those again this year but so far no luck! Five shirts...white ruffle tank, hot pink (it looks red in this pic but it's really hot pink), green and 2 turquoise shirts.
only 1 blue shirt left


Boy 18 month onesies. I have 4 of them! If you are interested in doing an applique on these, email me.
3 sold, 1 left


Girl 18 month onesies. I have 2 of them.
Both sold, none left


Boys 4T shirts. I have 3 of them.
All 3 sold, none left

And one more sale item....I have this one with a beach ball appliqued on it and 2 more with nothing on them. It would make a great beach bag. These are $12.50 including either beach ball (and you can add a monogram to it for free) or a monogram only (1 or 3 initial). I have these in the store, too so let me know ASAP if you want one!

No comments: