Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bags and Market Totes

I am super excited about the new line of market totes I am carrying. Notice they don't have the support strip going down the middle so I can monogram in the middle now (I am a symmetrical person but many of you could careless about it not being in the middle). I also bought 3 mini market totes. I think these would make a cute diaper caddy for babies! Or it could just be used as a smaller tote. The mini totes are $20 including monogram and the regular size is $26 for solids or $28 for prints. The black and white polka from the other line was so popular I decided to buy more of those as well. So if you like that one, I have a couple left. And I have a turquoise polka one left as well! I bought 12 of these to have in stock and took them to the store (Fleur de Lis) and sold 5 of them in 2 days! They are a popular item!
These first 3 are mini totes.

I believe this one is sold (but I could get more...)





These are the bigger ones:


















These 2 are from the previous line...


These bags are in stock and ready for a monogram (if you choose). Very cute. I think it would make a good beach bag. Good price, too! $20 including monogram ($15 if no monogram)


Aqua and brown

No comments: