Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lots of stuff!

I posted a lot of pics today. There are a couple of new designs, too! I am really busy right now and somewhat backed up. Most orders will take 2-3 weeks. Make sure you let me know if you need it earlier so I can bump you up in the line. I finally counted the other day....I have about 50 items to either monogram (which I don't ever post pics of) or applique, etc. at any given time. So THANK YOU for spreading the word and telling your friends. They are contacting me! Brandi, Mary Beth and Mandy Greene - you guys have a lot of friends!!! An extra special thanks to you for all your recent referrals! Thanks again to EVERYONE!

Ballet bag - $21, including gingham liner, ribbon and bow sewn across the top. I can do any of my designs on the bags. These are just like the halloween bags I did last year. Super cute! It is a canvas bag and I have pink, white, red, blue and black.











New design - caterpillar. This one is kind of neat becasue I put fleece behind the fabric so the body of the caterpillar is raised. This customer sent me this fabric so I don't have this in stock. So if you want this design, it is not available just like this one. But we can stick pick out some cute fabric. Oh and you can get this either with or without the initials in the circles.


Brother version. So cute!






blanket

gown



gown and hat combo - $23 (monogram gown only...appliques are a little extra)



This was done on a customer's shirt. I really love how this dump truck turned out! First initial is in the circle.


fishing lure




I monogrammed these 2 bags for a friend of mine but I am considering carrying a line of bags similar to these. I wouldn't be able to get this pattern but this company has tons of cute designs. They have the quilted backpacks, diaper bags, garmet bags (above) and cosmetic cases. Any interest? They are reasonably priced. Email me if interested and I will get you specifics.



done with the navy seersucker







1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We LOVE our crab initial shirts. I'll email a picture of all the boys in their shirts. Thank you so much for meeting our timeline.